- If you are aware of, or have experienced, a breach in Professional Standards on the part of anyone who holds a Bishop's Licence in the Diocese of Wellington, and you wish to make a complaint, or make an inquiry about our complaints procedure, you may phone Lorraine and Merv Jones, the Diocesan Contact People, on 06 377 4709.
- Your enquiry will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- The Contact Person will be able to:
- provide you with information regarding Canon 1, Title D, standards of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, Polynesia and New Zealand; *
- provide support for you, should you require it, and
- be a "listening ear".
Approved by the Professional Standards Committee - Sunday 12 July 09 (updated October 2017.)
* For a copy of Title D - click here.
Back to Professional Standards page.