Candles, Wafers and other Resources available
|Resources available from the Anglican Centre
|| Contact us: 04 472 1057
Fax your order: 04 499 1360
Villages without Walls: An Exploration of the Necessity of Building Christian Community in a Post-Christian World (Second Edition)
- Candles and Wafers
- Prayer books, Service registers, Lectionaries, Clerical Directories, Baptism and Confirmation certificates
- Cards - birthday, get well, comfort, new baby, baptism, confirmation, ordination, sympathy etc.
- Book marks
- Address books
- Travel coffee mugs
- Sesqui crosses
- Various CDs
- "I being an Anglican" stickers
||Ordering Your Resources
You can continue to order your resources by:
- Faxing your order to 04 499 1360
- Telephoning your order to 04 472 1057
- Emailing your order to email@example.com
And much more so pop in to have a browse!
By Nigel Dixon
There is a rising awareness of the need for churches to be more world aware and mission focussed. The absolute necessity of this cannot be questioned; the church is struggling to make an impact in the Western World. But greater outwardness will not necessarily solve the profound challenges before us. Without a communal centre a church will never aspire to a greater sense of mission. And without healthy community the Gospel cannot be demonstrated to a watching world. Our challenging reality is that churches are struggling to build effective, intimate community in a culture that is busy, broken and fractured.
This book comes with Bishop Justin's recommendation. If you would like a copy, please email Karen with your order.